RFS: vegastrike-music (updated packages)

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for the package "vegastrike-music".

This is an update to the vegastrike-music package already in Debian.

These are the changes that were made.
 * Fixed errors and warnings from lintian report of 0.4.3-1.
   + debian/rules now has build target.
   + debhelper (>= 5) is now used.
   + Standards Version 3.7.2 is now used.
   + build-depends-indep is now changed to build-depends.
 * Added vegastrike-music.install file to install all ogg files.
 * Modified rules file.
 * Modified copyright file.
   + Including main authors of vegastrike project.
   + Including proper GPL notice.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/vegastrike-music/vegastrike-music_0.4.3-2.dsc

Andres Mejia