SuSE's games' source packages, add link to others, please

Hello,

I think that is a good idea to look in the neighbours' yeards and see
what they're doing, tisk at what they do bad, and borrow what they do
well.

This is also true for games, so I am adding here a link to the SuSE
repo with games. I already located some patches that I want
incorporate in glest.

http://software.opensuse.org/download/games:/

Please look over the packages you care about and see if there's
anything good that can be taken from there.

Also, if you know any other repos that are worthy of our attention,
please share those, too.

EddyP