Re: Possible Transition from SVN to Git?

  Hello,

Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Personally I'm very cautious when following the latest hypes just for
> the sake of it. git is still young, it is in major development, and I'm
> not convinced yet that its current support and enthusiasm will be like
> that for the longer time.

  I have the same feeling here. I'm a happy SVN and svn-buildpacakge
user, and I don't think I would wish to switch, nor to impose the switch
to sixty-or-so fellow developers. Additionally, I don't think the
structure of the team makes it interesting to switch to a distributed
repository (which, IMHO, is much more suited when there is *one* project
with *many* contributors, which is the exact opposite of the team).

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer