Re: RFS: Quesoglc

On 09/12/2007, Bradley Smith wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Bradley,

> I'm the new owner of the ITP for quesoglc and have finished packaging
> it. Since it is needed for the latest warzone2100 package, I was
> wondering whether anybody here may be interested in sponsoring it for
> me?

I think Paul Wise was looking forward to having this package in the
archive, so he might have a look. However, I think he is VAC for some
time, putting him in Cc to ensure he gets this mail.

> http://debian.brad-smith.co.uk/quesoglc/quesoglc_0.6.5-1.dsc

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois

PS: Unsure whether you're subscribed, so I kept you in Cc, sorry for the
    possible duplicate.