Re: Another orphaned game: shisen.app

  Hello,

On Dec 14, 2007 3:25 PM, Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> wrote:
> >>   Did you use svn-inject to import the packages ? Please do use it, as
> >>   it takes care of many small details you definitely don't want to do
> >>   yourself.
> >>

> > Also remember the -2 flag for repo layout type 2 (I'm pleased to see
> > this is finally supported)
> >

> I didn't inject shisen.app or xbattle, I did them manually. :-(  Is
> there any way to fix them up after the fact?

  Essentially what I did post, plus some more not required. Check out
some directory from the repository and have a look at the properties
of the debian subdir:

svn proplist -v debian

  This will tell you which properties the directories you imported are missing.

> Sorry,

  Don't worry, we all learn the hard way some time or another !

  Cheers,

      Vincent