Re: Let's use ViewVC instead of WebSVN web frontend for Subversion

On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 10:41:45AM +0100, Frank S. Thomas wrote:
> On Thursday 13 December 2007 10:18, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > I suggest to use ViewVC as default viewer. Comments?
>
> What I like about WebSVN is that you can browse the log of the whole
> repository or of individual directories/files. It seems that with ViewVC one
> can browse the log of individual files only.

No, this isn't true.To be honest I missed this in the past as well so it
seems not very intuitive (??) but it is indeed very simple:
Just click on the revision number (second column) of a directory in a view
such as http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/. That's all!

Jens