Let's use ViewVC instead of WebSVN web frontend for Subversion

Hi,

many packages use the WebSVN web frontend for the Vcs-Browser: tag in
debian/control. I suggest to switch to ViewVC as this is much more
easier to use. I'm always completely lost in WebSVN, especially as
also all parent directories are always(?) displayed.

Please compare
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/?op=log
with
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/
and try to browse a little bit.

Is this just a personal taste or is WebSVN indeed unusable?

I suggest to use ViewVC as default viewer. Comments?

Jens