Re: Package removal or adoption

  Hello,

Barry deFreese wrote:
>> <snip>
>>   Their popcon scores are 200 and 150, which is in the average for
>> games. There is no reason to remove them. Please, adopt them, put them
>> back into shape if necessary (policy upgrades, menu, and so on) on the
>> team's SVN and I'll be happy to sponsor you ;-).
>>

> Here's your first chance to prove it.. ;-)
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nettoe/nettoe_1.1.0-3.dsc

  Fine enough for me, it's on its way. One comment though: please use
Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser rather than their XS-* counterpart, as they are
now supported by dpkg. That doesn't need to be changed for the upload,
but please change is as soon as possible in the SVN.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer