Re: DM-upload-allowed header for prboom (was Re: DM-upload-allowed)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: DM-upload-allowed header for prboom (was Re: DM-upload-allowed)
- From: Vincent Fourmond <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 19:34:33 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 47559DB9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20071121114454.GB1510@alcopop.org> <20071126111012.GE23341@alcopop.org> <20071127104247.GA6473@pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl> <20071128230741.GA18896@alcopop.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> While we decide what to do, what I'm personally doing is adding the DM
> tag in a per-upload basis, I mean, I'm not personally adding the tag
> in SVN, but before uploading some packages. This has the advantage
> that I won't forget it there when it's not needed, so it's a lower
> security risk in the future, but it has the problem that I might
> forget to add it before an upload. No good solution in any case.
Sorry I'm picking up right now, but I really think it should be in the
SVN. What if, for instance, I have to make an emergency upload of one of
the packages you're listed as DM uploader ? If the field is not in the
SVN, it's likely that I will forget, and then, it will block you from
doing any further uploads.
What do you think about that ?