lxdoom and prboom

Hello everybody,

Yesterday while submitting some patches for my MBF about debian/watch files
failing to report upstream's version I noticed both lxdoom and prboom are
packaged.
The former is currently orphaned[1] and the latter is maintained by you
(games team).

While checking lxdoom's website I noticed it now points to prboom's website
as their own. This clearly shows lxdoom is discontinued (last release was
in 2000).

So I'd like to know whether the games team is interested in adopting lxdoom
or if a proposed-removal should be reported.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/434100

[Note: I read the list, no need to CC me]

Kind regards,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.