Re: RFS: prboom (updated package)

Thanks for the CC Miriam or I may have missed this!

Right now I have a prboom package I was about to upload to mentors which
Moritz was going to sponsor. It Replaces: lxdoom as we're trying to get
that out of the archive. So this is interesting timing.

I'd appreciate it if all packages that are requested to be sponsored
were based on the package that is currently in SVN, as I'm sure every
games team member appreciates! :-)

Regarding Marco's improvements to the package: I kept the desktop file
that he added to SVN but I reverted the icon for copyvio reasons. I can
understand that being a simple mistake. I also had to revert the
addition of an install file that actually caused the package to FTBFS.
That was mildly irritating as it suggested that the check-in to trunk
wasn't tested, but is explained by Marco's relative newness to SVN.

Marco: I'm not following the situation with regards your SVN access, but
assuming you have it back now (or in the future), would you mind making
commits into a branch? I'll happily cherry-pick them across to trunk,
and I just ask this whilst you get to grips with SVN.

As for the other changes that are not committed, there's no real rush on
package uploads at the moment, so I'd like to wait until the next
version for those, and get them into SVN first (so someone else can test
them too).

--
Jon Dowland