Re: Talking about feedback...

Vincent Fourmond wrote:
Miriam Ruiz wrote:
I'd really love to see that in Debian. I think those kind of tools are
really important. I wish I could upload it for you, but unfortunately
I'm not DD either. We seem to be eternally out of sponsors, that's one
of the most limiting factors of the Team, I guess.

  Actually, I'd be willing to sponsor, but I simply don't know where to
look. Apparently, someone is already interested in uploading gtkradiant,
so I ask the general question: where should sponsor requests be posted
(or, for me, where should I look for sponsor ? Is pkg-games-devel the
right place for that ? Should we create a pkg-games-sponsor list that
would only hold RFS and ensuing discussions ?

  So far, the only sponsor request I've come to read was for vegastrike,
and unfortunately, it resulted in me filing a RC bug (many things
missing in debian/copyright, but the original source is a huge mess...).
 Not very successful so far, isn't it ?

  BTW, I've started to work on the debian/copyright file for vegastrike
- I don't think I'll bring it to completion, but to a more reasonable state.

  Regards,

	Vincent
I think most of us stick our stuff on mentors (mentors.debian.net). There is a sponsors wiki page in the Games wiki pages but it doesn't appear to be up to date.

As for vegastrike. I'm not questioning you, I'm just curious. It's been in Debian for quite a while, how can it be that broken?

Thanks!

Barry deFreese