Re: Talking about feedback...

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> I'd really love to see that in Debian. I think those kind of tools are
> really important. I wish I could upload it for you, but unfortunately
> I'm not DD either. We seem to be eternally out of sponsors, that's one
> of the most limiting factors of the Team, I guess.

  Actually, I'd be willing to sponsor, but I simply don't know where to
look. Apparently, someone is already interested in uploading gtkradiant,
so I ask the general question: where should sponsor requests be posted
(or, for me, where should I look for sponsor ? Is pkg-games-devel the
right place for that ? Should we create a pkg-games-sponsor list that
would only hold RFS and ensuing discussions ?

  So far, the only sponsor request I've come to read was for vegastrike,
and unfortunately, it resulted in me filing a RC bug (many things
missing in debian/copyright, but the original source is a huge mess...).
 Not very successful so far, isn't it ?

  BTW, I've started to work on the debian/copyright file for vegastrike
- I don't think I'll bring it to completion, but to a more reasonable state.

  Regards,

	Vincent
--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer