Giving away most of my packages

Dear developers,

I am sadly (but happily) overwhelmed by work and RL and the time I can
dedicate to Debian has been drastically reduced.

So I am giving away my packages to sweet, loving and caring maintainers:

- xdigger: http://packages.qa.debian.org/x/xdigger.html
  No upstream, but easy to maintain.
  Games team candidate?

- jail: http://packages.qa.debian.org/j/jail.html
  There are much better tools out there, maybe RFRemoval?

- imsniff: http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/imsniff.html
  Upstream is a bit unresponsive, otherwise easy to maintain.

I still need to issue requests to be removed from the uploaders field
for: amaya, fkiss, gnomekiss, libirman, lirc, mencal, perforate,
and piuparts. If you are in any of these teams, please remove my name
from the uploaders field.

I will still keep subtitleeditor, http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/subtitleeditor.html
as I still care enough for it, but a Co-maintainer would be *very*
wellcome. Heck, if you really fancy it, I will give it to you

This is not a "Good bye Debian" email. I still plan to continue working
on QA and transitions listed at http://wiki.debian.org/AmayaRodrigo, but
at a slower pace, and in a "I got a spare afternoon, let's send some
patches" fashion, but don't expect that to happen very often.

Regarding my sponsorees, I am also "orphaning" them. If you use and like
any of the packages I sponsor, feel free to offer yourself for
sponsorship, (see: http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=amaya for
details), but please keep me in the loop.

I am specially worried about twiki, with a security bug (CVE-2007-5193,
#444982) and a ready fix, that I simpply don't have the time to review
for upload (It took me already too long to find time to write this
email).

Remember not to feed the trolls while I am away, and expect me back with
full force by the beginning of next year :)

Happy hacking!

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman