Re: Preliminaries remarks on Frets on Fire

--- Romain Beauxis <toots@rastageeks.org> escribió:

> > You will be welcome if you wanted to help :) If you told me yout id in
> > alioth I can add you to the project.
>
> My login is my DD login, toots.

You've been added to the Alioth's group, your help is really welcome :)

The point of the Debian's Game Team is to do collaborative maintenance of the
packages, so that the results would be much better than if anyone has done
everything alone. Feel free to upload your changes to SVN. We have a quick
guide on how our SVN is organized at http://wiki.debian.org/Games/SVN , and
the conclussion about how we want to handle our packages at
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/ToolsDiscuss . Thanks for your help, welcome to
the group! :)

Greetings,
Miry