Source files for the translations in FoF

Hi Sami :)

Finally we're about to put FoF into Debian, just having the latest technical minor adjustments. Really, lots and lots of thanks for your cooperation, from the beginning to the end :) It's really a cute program, I love it, and it's so nice to work with upstream developers like you :)

In the downloadable tarfiles for FoF I can find the translation files as .mo, that means precompiled. Is there any possibility to get the original source ones? (.po) (I assume they're GPL'ed too)

Greetings, and thanks,
Miry