I've temporarily placed my current debian/ directory for Frets on Fire at:
I'm sorry I cannot add it to SVN yet due to some firewall here :(
To get the orig.tar.gz file, which must be re-created because the code must be
fetched from a different .tgz than the data, see the get-orig-function in
debian/rules. The orig is nearly 30 Mb so I won't upload mine.
Things to do:
1) Clarify if license for data is dfsg-free:
All data files, except the songs and the font files mentioned above,
are licensed under the following license:
Creative Commons Deed
You are free:
* to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
* to make derivative works
* to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
* Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified
by the author or licensor. For any reuse or distribution, you must
make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the
2) Replace fonts with links to free ones, adding the proper packages to
* Font data/title.ttf copyright by Astigmatic One Eye.
* Font data/default.ttf copyright by 1001 Free Fonts.
* Font data/international.ttf Bitstream Vera font license described below.
3) Remove songs, and replace song for the tutorial with a dfsg one.
4) Check for aditional copyright notices in the code and add them to
Note that some source files derived from other sources might have differing
5) Once we know which data we'll include, separate package in two:
fretsonfire/any and fretsonfire-data/all
I hope I haven't forgotten anything important. Feedback is welcome :) Any
LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto.