Re: status of gtkradiant

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 04:50:41PM +0200, Frits Daalmans
wrote:
> They can be downloaded freely from
> https://zerowing.idsoftware.com/svn/radiant.gamepacks BUT
> I didn't find a seperate copyright file there (I only
> looked in Q4Pack and NexuizPack). As I understand it,
> these configuration files are therefore at the moment
> non-free until someone from the Id company can put a
> copyright file there.

Yup :( Has anyone contacted the zerowing admin and/or
legal@idsoftware.com?

I'm afraid I think that the editor does not belong in main
without at least one such gamepack :(

How hard would it be to create a gamepack from scratch?
Looking at the URL above, some of the files are quite long
but none look particularly complex. I reckon you could write
a script to generate some things (e.g.  entities.def)
directly from some nexuiz data (a .h file maybe). That's
another option.

--
Jon Dowland