Re: RFA: fillets-ng, fillets-ng-data

Hi!

* Fabian Linzberger <e@lefant.net> [060802 20:56]:

> i have recently not really found the energy/time to properly take care
> of this nice game and i think group maintainance generally is a great
> thing, so i hope it may find a home with you.

Took me some time, too, but now a new upload is on his way and import to
the svn repository is on it's way.

You are strongly invited to join our time; svn write access can be
arranged ;)

Therefore I left you as uploader in the control file.

Regardless of your decission to join us or not I would like to thank you
very much for your work!

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander