Re: glest package - an analysis

On 11/08/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://revu.tauware.de/details.py?upid=2849
> > > - !!! the build process does *not* stop at any of these errors !!!
> >
> > Oh, crap, just saw it:
> > "-cd mk/linux && jam"
> >
> > Please note that it won't stop compiling the targets if one fails due to jam's
> > nature. IIRC "jam -q" could do that trick, but not sure though.
>
> the package has just compiled, I'll look into the ignoring thingies

That leaves us also with the clean target not really doing the right
job (did this after a build and running by hand debian/rules clean):

I worked a little on fixing the clean target, but is not yet there,
because there is another patch which affects the Jamfile, which
disables the editor. This is how the file should look like after the
clean target is added.

EddyP