Re: using the SVN repository

On 5/14/06, Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> wrote:

First of all, welcome!

I haven't been paying attention lately to the Games Collective :-)
(BTW, you have just been assimilated).

> My idea was to add some sentences about how each package was being handled in
> a small wiki page about each one, or something like that. The most common
> approach right now is to add some script making it easy to download and
> generate the packages fron SVN.

   My approach is to let the user run "svn-buildpackage" and be done
with it :-)  I will document how each package works, but it should be
straightforward.

Could you improve the Section "To Release" on the
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/SVN page? I know there is a way to do the
operations related to tagging easier with the svn-buildpackage
command, but I haven't found the time to study the documentation so I
can replace all those classical svn commands with svn-buildpackage
specific commands.

EddyP