Re: using the SVN repository

On Sun, May 14, 2006, Miriam Ruiz wrote:

> I really believe in team maintenance in any case :)

   Oh, me too. It's just that I didn't know many people in the team, so
I wanted to know everyone's habits first.

> My idea was to add some sentences about how each package was being handled in
> a small wiki page about each one, or something like that. The most common
> approach right now is to add some script making it easy to download and
> generate the packages fron SVN.

   My approach is to let the user run "svn-buildpackage" and be done
with it :-)  I will document how each package works, but it should be
straightforward.

> You have been added, welcome!! :)

   Thanks! I'll start moving my packages right now.

--
Sam.