Re: RFS: Mupen64 -- Nintendo 64 emulator and plugins

Thanks for checking, I always have to cross my fingers with these programs and
hope they build on other arches since I don't have any testing hardware.

The fix here should be simple; can you edit the Makefile and do:
-CFLAGS
=-DX86 -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -Wall -pipe
+CFLAGS
=-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -Wall -pipe

I'm hoping that'll be all it needs. If it builds then, I'll do something in
debian/rules to have this handled magically.

--
Ryan Schultz
"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." -- Archimedes