Re: RFS: Mupen64 -- Nintendo 64 emulator and plugins

At 1146743917 past the epoch, Ryan Schultz wrote:
> I like to think that perhaps someone will use the emulator to develop
> their own game, so there's no real dependency on a game anyway. That
> way, there's no legal mess :- )

Indeed: my argument could be rephrased "does a compiler belong in main
if there is no source code" or similar for TeX, etc.: I'm pretty sure
I've read a (perhaps long) argument about this sort-of stuff somewhere
before, but I can't remember where :( Personally, I agree with your
sentiment, a sort-of "build it and they might come".

--
Jon Dowland
http://alcopop.org/