Re: Tremulous packages

Hi!

* Heretik <heretik@tuxfamily.org> [060504 03:23]:

> I've packaged Tremulous for Debian.
> You can find the packages (both binaries and sources) at :
> http://people.debian.org/~acid/
>
> Could you please beta test the packages before my sponsor uploads them ?

FTBFS on ppc:
dpkg-architecture: warning: no utmp entry available and LOGNAME not defined; using uid of process (1234)
dpkg-source: building tremulous using existing tremulous_1.1.0.orig.tar.gz
dpkg-source: building tremulous in tremulous_1.1.0-0.diff.gz
dpkg-source: building tremulous in tremulous_1.1.0-0.dsc
 debian/rules build
dh_testdir
/usr/bin/make ""
make: *** empty string invalid as file name.  Stop.
make: *** [build-arch-stamp] Error 2
pbuilder: Failed autobuilding of package
 -> Aborting with an error

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--