Re: RFS: Mupen64 -- Nintendo 64 emulator and plugins

On Wednesday 03 May 2006 03:20, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> What about the bios rom?  Does it work without the copyrighted original
> one? That is: Is there a free alternative for it?  That's usually the
> problem for emulators AFAIK.

Mupen64 doesn't even have an option (that I've found) to use a binary BIOS, so
I'm guessing it's completely emulated, or something about the hardware design
doesn't require it.

--
Ryan Schultz
"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." -- Archimedes