RE: RFS: Mupen64 -- Nintendo 64 emulator and plugins

 --- Ryan Schultz <schultz.ryan@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello team,
> I've packaged the mupen64 Nintendo 64 emulator and its associated plugins; I
>
> made an RFS on -mentors last year, but no one seemed interested. Mupen64 is
> compatible with a wide variety of games, and uses a plugin to provide
> graphics, sound, and the like.

I think it's great. One of my best games is a N64 one :)

What's the legal status of the emulator? Does it include any copyrighted ROMs
or things like that? Patents?

I'd really love to see a N64 emulator in Debian, It just scares me a bit that
I don't really know what's the legal status of console emulators. Does anybody
know for sure? Am I just saying nonsense?

Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com