We should go over the ITPs first and mostly RFPs in BTS [was: Re: I found this: Highmoon]

On 4/12/06, Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es> wrote:
> I've found a game that seems to be quite cute:
>
> http://highmoon.gerdsmeier.net/index.php

I don't have anything against this particular game or new games, but I
feel that we should go through the RFPs and ITPs in BTS and evaluate
those games first. IMHO we should add all those to the
ProspectiveGamesInDebian[1] wiki page.

It's a good thing we have the ProspectiveGamesInDebian[1] wiki page
and QualityGamesUnsuitableForDebian[2], but is anybody working on this
issue?

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/ProspectiveGamesInDebian
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/QualityGamesUnsuitableForDebian

EddyP