Oolite in Debian

Hello all,

I have contacted the upstream of Oolite regarding the non-free-ness of
the license he uses for the game, but unfortunately, as I expected,
the choise made for the license was "by design", as he said.

It appears that somebody (one or two people) contacted him before, but
was quite pushy about the issue, so the upstream's position has became
more and more sensitive about this issue.

So it seems that Oolite will have to live in non-free and upstream is
quite satisfied with that option.

I am currently waiting for his aproval to publish his reply and will
do it as he (and if he) accepts.

EddyP