Packaging of Aleph One

Hi folks, I have been maintaining a package of Aleph One[0] for a while, but I haven't found a sponsor to get it uploaded yet. Since I just found out about this list/team I thought I'd try again.

Aleph One is a first person shooter engine based on Bungie's Marathon 2. The engine is under the GPL; although the game content is not re-distributable, it is can be downloaded for free[1]. I don't know of any DFSG-Free content so the package would have to live in contrib. Although proper releases are infrequent, upstream development is active.

My current effort is available from mentors.debian.net, source package 'alephone'. The ITP is #119911 [2]. I'm happy to use the team SVN repository if it's possible for a non-DD to get an account.

[0] http://source.bungie.org/
[1] http://trilogyrelease.bungie.org/
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/119911

--
Sam Morris
http://robots.org.uk/

PGP key id 5EA01078
3412 EA18 1277 354B 991B  C869 B219 7FDB 5EA0 1078