metting in Paris next (| next next (| next next next ...)) WE?

[ Please Cc: me answers, I'm not subscribed ]
[ Sorry for the English, my French is simply too bad (yet) ]

Last thursday I met with some french debian developers at the monthly
first jeudi meeting in Paris.

We were wondering about a debian developers meeting (obviously other
debian fellows are welcome) in Paris next week end (friday or saturday
evening) for a beer / keysigning / whatever.

If someone is interested just drop me a mail (or answer on the ML if
it's not too OT) telling when you are able to take part to a possible
metting. I will try to organize for a day in which we can meet as much
people as possible.

I hope this ML is the right place to reach debian developers of Paris, I
know that there are 10 or so of them in the area. Feel free to foward
this mail elsewhere to reach others.

Sorry for the noise,
Cheers.

--