Bits from the 10th Debian Groupware Meeting

Hi,
The 10th Debian Groupware Meeting[1] was held on a weekend in April in
the LinuxHotel, Essen, Germany[2]. We were five people altogether.

This is a short overview of what we worked on during the weekend:

* The groupware page[3] got far more than the usual update and was
  completely reworked. It now gives a better overview about client and
  server packages already included in Debian and prospective new
  packages.

* Several bugs in Calypso were fixed including adding bcrypt support,
  fixes for newer python-vobject and some patches towards python3
  support.

* There was further work on getting zarafa-webapp initially into
  Debian. This included adding support for different http servers.
  A first upload is underway[4]. There was also work on updating
  kopanocore and it's dependencies such as libvmime.

* We made the preparations for the first upload of the now renamed
  Icedove to Thunderbird to stable / oldstable. This included fixing
  bugs in the profile migration and preparing updates for packages that
  still had an unversioned conflict on Thunderbird.

* Several bugs in DAViCal were fixed, reported or commented on and
  there was some work on running tests with caldav-tester. Integration
  with khal/vdirsyncer was also tested.

* A new upstream snapshot of Radicale was uploaded to experimental.
  Integration with vdirsyncer was tested.

* A new upstream release of uWSGI was packaged and uploaded. Some of the
  fixed bugs affected applications like Radiale.

Again we had a mix of first timers, Debian Maintainers, upstreams and Debian
Developers with lots of room for discussion, barbecue and bug squashing.

Cheers,
 -- Guido (on behalf of the Debian Groupware Meeting attendees)

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/GroupwareMeeting2017-04-07to09
[2]: http://www.linuxhotel.de/community.html
[3]: https://wiki.debian.org/Groupware
[4]: https://github.com/tijuca/zarafa-webapp