Updating the list of Debian Trusted Organizations

Hi,

Following the official initial list of Debian Trusted Organizations
announced in [1], we clarified the status of Debian.ch, which went
through the public discussion about a month ago.

I am now happy to announce that Debian.ch has been confirmed as a Debian
Trusted Organization!

The updated list of Debian Trusted Organizations is now:

 + Software in the Public Interest, Inc. (SPI)
   <http://www.spi-inc.org/>
   (per our Constitution)

 + Förderung Freier Informationen und Software (ffis e.V.)
   <http://www.ffis.de/>
   Discussion: https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2014/03/msg00132.html

 + Debian France
   <http://france.debian.net/>
   Discussion: https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2014/03/msg00012.html

 + DebConf e.V.
   Discussion: https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2014/04/msg00070.html

 + Debian.ch
   <http://www.debian.ch>
   Discussion: https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2014/10/msg00009.html
   Wiki page: https://wiki.debian.org/debian.ch/TrustedOrganizationCriteria

As I already did in [1], I would like to stress again the importance of
the service provided by our Trusted Organizations. Debian.ch,
especially, was very helpful to organize fundraising efforts at very
short notice for two editions of the Outreach Program for Women.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/07/msg00003.html

Thanks,

Lucas

PS: This mail is quite overdue -- sorry for the delay.