BSP Marathon / BSP in München (Germany) 13.-15. October

there will be a Bug Squashing Party in München (Munich) from 13.-15.
October. This BSP will happen as part of our ongoing BSP Marathon to
release Etch[1,2]. The BSP will be hosted in the office of the LiMuX-team
of the City of Munich, food will be provided by Gonicus. We are grateful
for their support.

For further details please have a look at the wiki page [3]. Please add
yourself to the wiki if you plan to attend. If there are any questions,
feel free to ask also on the local debian mailing list,

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/BSPMarathon
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/05/msg00014.html
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/Munich200610