satie.debian.org up in flames

At around 8 this morning (local time) a fire started in the
computing facilities of Twente University. This affects Debian, since
on of our servers (satie) is hosted there. At this moment it seems
very likely that the machine can not be recovered from the fire.

The following services are currently down as a result of this:

  security.debian.org
  non-us.debian.org
  nm.debian.org
  qa.debian.org

We are working to restoring these services on another machine and
hope to have things in mostly working order by tomorrow. Security
advisories are still available at http://www.debian.org/security/

Wichert.

 /wichert@wiggy.net         This space intentionally left occupied \
| wichert@deephackmode.org                    http://www.wiggy.net/ |