Lost security updates

While the security.debian.org archives are online, the backend for it
(ie the katie and friends) was completely lost and James Troup is
working very hard to restore things.

However what we did loose are the already uploaded security fixes that
had not been installed yet. So if you had uploaded something that is
not currently in the archive, please contact us so we can keep track
of things and make sure we can process a new fix once James finished
rebuilding the system.

The security team is reachable again at team@security.debian.org, as
well as the old address debian-security-private@lists.debian.org .

Wichert.