Re: Every spam is sacred

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 02:18:57AM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:

 > How can they say "no" to using some of them in /warn mode ... ?

 I'd very much like to have an answer for that from the people in
 charge, too.

 Santiago holds that more than half of the spam could be eventually
 avoided.  I'd very much like to see hard evidence against or in favor
 that assertion.  Given the ammount of spam that I get delived to my
 account via Debian machines, I guess the reduction in bandwidth usage
 by master and murphy is not to be taken lightly.

 Marcelo