Re: Every spam is sacred

Theodore Ts'o wrote:
This is a philosophical issue, and I understand there are those who
think that DNS blocking lists are wonderful.  But I at least am glad
that the Debian admins have chose to use an approach such as
spamassassin, rather than DNS blacklists.

Limited DNS blocking IS wonderful. There ARE networks only specialized
in spamming, and clearly identifies as rogue (see SPEWS for example)
We will never block any innocent people with these lists.

But I also admit that other lists might be harmful depending on
their use. It's just a matter of selecting the proper list to filter,
to score..

---
Xavier Roche
roche@httrack.com