Re: Every spam is sacred

Hi.

Santiago Vila wrote:
> [ I estimate that we could easily get rid of 50% of all spam
>   by just using those two lists, with negligible false positives
>   if these lists follow their listing criteria ].
I use some sort of list lookup based spam checking. For several people I work
with, the mail gets more often tagged than not. Thus automatically deleting such
spam isn't an option here and probably is worse an option for debian than the
current amount of spam (compliments to the list admins) one receives from debian
lists. (Of course, these need to fix their mail routing, but this is another
issue - I'd rather have them work on the packages I use. ;) )

Cheers

T.