Re: Request for Clue: i18n of fortune-esque things

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 05:24:27PM -0600, Joel Baker wrote:

> At the *very* worst (say, I wait a week or two, and can't find anyone to do
> a translation), I can either hunt outside Debian, or I can mark the hint
> as not being properly translated (and provide a current english version,
> or somesuch, as being better-than-nothing). Hints also don't change very
> often, really, after the first pass or two.

If you want hints to be translated you should ask for it in the i18n
mailing lists (debian-i18n or the language teams such as
debianl-l10n-spanish, debian-l10n-german...)

That's the best way to contact the translation teams, debian-devel is not.

Regards

Javi