Re: [desktop] Improving "user-friendly" in some console applications

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 05:04:20PM -0500, Jean-Michel Kelbert wrote:
> Another exemple which put him into problem, was to find how vim can
> restart on the line where it was, before quitting.

Having that as the default is really evil, because as far as I can tell
it's impossible to turn it *off* (at least cleanly) from a user's
.vimrc. It should just be an example for those who want it. I ranted
about this a bit in #165685.