Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

Michael Piefel wrote:
> Am 27.08.02 um 13:38:36 schrieb Joey Hess:
> > - It seems to think that analog 2:5.23-0woody1 is a NMU.
>
> I don't quite understand these colours right now. What does
> "Packages in blue" refer to? The link colour? And I don't see many
> "Packages version in red" either, even when I'm sure it's an NMU.

It's talking about the color of the package version number.

Oh and it also thinks that debconf, debhelper, and presumably any debian
native package is a NMU. Whoops.

> > - On a 1280 pixel wide display, I can only see half of a line of the
> >   table at a time.
>
> I don't have any problems. 1600 pixels is enough in my font :-)

Tiny little laptop screen, I will not let galeon drop below 14 point
fonts.

--
see shy jo