[ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

Hi all,

I have enhanced the ddpo  (http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/index.php)
following all the request you made me (especially Yann Dirson).
Now you, developers, can track  all  the  informations  about  all  your
packages such as:
- the pts related page about packages (Thanks a lot to Raphaël Hertzog);
- the section;
- the priority;
- the number of opened bugs (All, RC, ...);
- the different package  versions  for  each  branch  (stable,  testing,
  unstable, experimental);
- the different binary package pages;
- the archs where packages are not installable on each branch;
- the pool;
- the broken dependencies for each branch (stable, testing, unstable).

These are all the informations about package.
You can also have some informations about about you, developer:
- the gpg key;
- a link for all bugs related to you;
- a link for all RC bugs related to you;
- a link for all bugs you submited;
- a link for your lintian reports;
- a link for your buildd reports.

You can access this «tools» different ways.
By maintainer e-mail address:
http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/index.php?login=<email>
By gpg id:
http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/index.php?gpg_key=0x<gpg_id>
By source package name:
http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/index.php?package=<package>

I waiting for you comments, advices, insults or other things.

Cheers.
--
Igor Genibel
http://www.answare.fr/				igor.genibel@answare.fr