Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

Am 27.08.02 um 13:38:36 schrieb Joey Hess:
> - It seems to think that analog 2:5.23-0woody1 is a NMU.

I don't quite understand these colours right now. What does
"Packages in blue" refer to? The link colour? And I don't see many
"Packages version in red" either, even when I'm sure it's an NMU.

> - On a 1280 pixel wide display, I can only see half of a line of the
>   table at a time.

I don't have any problems. 1600 pixels is enough in my font :-)

>   ... on my screen they go off the page when I get 17 packages down
>   the list.

But that's your own fault: You maintain too many packages!

Bye,
    Mike

--
|=| Michael Piefel