Re: DebConf 2 post-mortem

Russell Coker wrote:

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:37, Chris Lawrence wrote:
Also bear in mind that I'm used to academic conferences with hundreds
of participants and huge budgets and printed programs and conference
hotels and open-bar receptions and the like.  I realize DebConf isn't
an academic conference, but there are lessons to be learned from them.

Actually the $US5K that Lindows donated could have been entirely spent instead of just spending a small portion of it.
Just curious, where did the unspent portion go? To spi?

--
michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer