Re: sendmail safety checks question

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, J. R. Westmoreland wrote:

> I need to have a group-writable :include: file in a group-writable directory.
> What items do I need to have in the DontBlameSendmail O statement and is
> the order of the items important?

Order is not important...
I'd try: GroupWritableDirPathSafe,GroupWritableIncludeFileSafe
And possibly add: IncludeFileInGroupWritableDirPath
but I'd think the groupwritabledirpathsafe would cover it.

> I have found a combination that seems to work but I'd like to know if there is a better way
> to do this.

What options are you currently using?

> The current method gives me a FATAL group writable directory on one line of the safety
> checks and on the next line it indicates that it is safe(OK).

Can you send a snippet of the log?

--
Rick Nelson
<Knghtbrd> Feanor - license issues are important.  If we don't watch our