Cryptic messages from installers

I get cryptic messages like the following very often. They contain no
useful information for me. Example:

>From ftplinux@rrze.uni-erlangen.de Wed Apr 18 15:40:34 2001
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:28:56 +0200 (MEST)
From: Linux FTP-Administrator <ftplinux@rrze.uni-erlangen.de>
To: dwarf@polaris.net
Subject: Processing of libgmp3_3.1.1-4_m68k.changes

libgmp3_3.1.1-4_m68k.changes uploaded successfully to ftp-master.debian.org
along with the files:
  libgmp3_3.1.1-4_m68k.deb
  libgmp3-dev_3.1.1-4_m68k.deb

Greetings,

	Your Debian queue daemon

There is no indication here as to the contents of the changelog (which
would be nice to know for several reasons). There is no indication of who
is responsible for this upload (so I know who to thank).

The reason these things are importan for this message stems from an
existing "can't build on m68k" bug report that was decided to be a gcc
problem. Now obviously the package builds. Will the changelog close the
bug, or must I do so?

Any possibility that these messages can become more than spam by
providing some usable content?

Waiting is,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-