Re: Pushing 9.0.0 to unstable

On Mon, Jan 02, 2017 at 11:58:47AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I'll probably still sponsor this now (with the above issues) and will
> then be happy to sponsor another upload fixing those…

After looking at the diff (*) between 9.0.0~exp2 and 9.0.0 as in svn I've
decided I'm not going to sponsor this without a signed 9.0.0.dsc file
(or a signed git tag, but this is still in svn…)

Aurélien, can you please profide one or the other?

(*) the diff probably looks fine but it's rather too big to trust it
without signing…

--
cheers,
	Holger