Re: Policy on software used to create desktop theme?

On Thu, 2016-10-27 at 17:31 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> This thread is open to the world to see, including newcomers, other
> artists etc. They might not feel welcome when reading it.

If anybody is offended by a discussion about possible guidelines, then I
can't help it. I think by now I made very clear what my purpose and
reasoning is.

Being welcoming is good. But if this is used as a reason to not discuss
relevant issues in a sober manner, then we do have a methodical problem.
(I would support you if there was anybody emotionally hitting on
somebody else or if arguments wouldn't be put forward objectively but I
can't see any trace of such things.)

It can be true that a murderer is rude. But it would be misguided to
complain about his rudeness ignoring the murder. ... Of course it is
more welcoming to not exclude anything, but in my opinion there is more
at stake than just a warm welcome.