Re: Debian Desktop: The Lumina Desktop Environment spec.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 3:03 AM, daniel curtis wrote:

> Okay, thank You very much for a clarifications. If it is about
> mentors.debian.net website: should I report this issue
> somewhere? What is your opinion? Honestly, I would like to
> wait until this issue gets fixed. (Thanks to this, I will have
> more time to create a spec for Lumina DE etc.).

No need to report it anywhere, it is well-known by myself and the
other mentors admins. Personally, I don't intend to fix the SSL issue
until the mentors setup is sane enough to move to debian.org and then
it will be automatically fixed by the DSA Lets Encrypt setup. The
service needs people maintaining it and it needs a radical re-think,
the code needs a rewrite with a non-deprecated framework and we need
to not rely on ancient packages and so on. So go ahead and use mentors
as-is or if you aren't comfortable with that you can upload packages
to your personal website or other place.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise